Tottori Prefectural Museum
The Tottori Prefectural Museum was established for the purpose of providing educational and cultural facilities for the citizens of Tottori prefecture. More than 3,000 items are exhibited as the permanent collections in Nature, History and Folklore, and Art Collection Rooms on the first floor. Special themed exhibitions are also held several times each year.
- Facility Name: Tottori Prefectural Museum (鳥取県立博物館)
- Address: 2-124, Higashimachi, Tottori City, Tottori Prefecture
- Phone: +81-857-26-8042
- Daily Operating Hours: 9:00-16:30 (Open until 18:30 on Saturday, Sunday and Holiday from April to October)
- Closed: Monday (if the monday is a holiday, the next day is closed)
- Fare: Adult 180yen, Admission free under a university student
- Access: Take blue 100-yen "Kururi Loop Bus" at JR Tottori Station for 11 minutes. Get off the bus at Jinpukaku Kenritsu Hakubutsukan-mae bus stop.
- Wi-Fi: --
- URL: http://www.pref.tottori.jp/museum/homepage.htm