The specialty of Tottori Prefecture is a pear. Sankoen has a long history of over 100 years to in growing pears, and is the most historic pear orchard in Tottori Prefecture. It has ten kinds of pears including twenty century pear. Pick and eat the pears as much as you like.
- Facility Name: Sankouen (さんこうえん)
- Address: 1973, Yuyama, Fukube-cho, Tottori City, Tottori Prefecture 689-0105
- Phone: +81-857-20-1174
- Daily Operating Hours: August-November 9:00-17:00
- Pear Picking Fare: Adult 1000yen, Child (the 5 year old to elementary school student) 900yen
- Access: Take Nihonkotsu bus bound for Nagatani-bashi Kaburashima for 20 minutes and get off at Sakyu Higashiguchi bus stop.
- Wi-Fi: --
- URL: http://www.sankouen.com/
- Pamphlet PDF:Download