- JAPRO Inc.
- 1484-1, Kugo, Houki-cho, Saihaku-gun, 689-4105, Tottori Prefectur
This website is comprised of original components made through a process of intellectual and/or creative effort (Components). The Components include written texts, items of music, pictures, photographs, computer programs, editorial items, databases, etc., as well as secondary related items in each category. Legal sanctions may be considered in any instance involving infringement of copyright resulting from the transfer, duplication, transmission, broadcasting, distribution, loan, translation and/or alteration of a Component or Components without the express written permission of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Chugoku District Transport Bureau, Western Tottori General Office Citizen's Bureau and JAPRO Inc. as well as of any other party possessing relevant rights.
Handling of Personal Information
JAPRO Inc. may acquire personal information in a proper and fair manner within the limits of necessity in the following situations. In acquiring personal information, we will maintain the original accuracy of personal information and manage it safely pursuant to Japan's Private Information Protection Law.
< Definition of "Personal Information" >
The term "personal information" as used in this website shall mean information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, sex, date of birth, occupation, hobby or other description contained in such information (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual).
- Intended use of personal information
- Provision, improvement, development of current and future services offered by JAPRO Inc.
- Distribution of information on new products and services
- Requests for customer cooperation with questionnaires and other surveys to enhance services
- For use as non-personal, statistical information related to the marketing activities
- To provide services to the customer such as product shipping
- For distribution of information and registration to membership-based services
- Contact from JAPRO Inc.
- Chief privacy officer shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the trustee to ensure the security control of the entrusted personal data.
- Personal information shall not be disclosed to a third party, except where explicitly noted below.
- When a person has given consent to the handling of his or her personal information
- When information is found necessary to be disclosed pursuant to the provisions of laws and regulations or civil services.
- In order to provide comprehensive service, JAPRO Inc. may contract with outside parties for part of its services that involve the handling of Personal Information under terms and conditions that obligate such outside parties to handle Personal Information in a proper manner.
Any person who accesses and/or utilizes the information presented on this web site ("the Information") shall be deemed to be acting on his or her own judgment and at his or her own risk. While JAPRO Inc. strives to ensure that the Information is accurate and up-to-date, instances where the Information is inaccurately expressed and/or inaccurately rendered may occur for technical and/or any of various other reasons.
Neither JAPRO Inc. nor any holder of copyright to the Information shall be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or misunderstanding, either direct or indirect, that is incurred as a result of utilizing the Information.
New visitors to our website is always welcome. We encourage links from other web pages in order to expand awareness of our web resources. Anyone who would like to include a link to TOTTRIP on his or her own site, please provide us the following information:
- Your name (Company name)
- The purpose of a link
* Please link to the homepage of this website http://tottrip.jp .
* We may have to decline your offer according to circumstances.