7-minute gondola lift ride will take you to stunning view
Don't miss taking the gondola lift. 7-minutes ride will take you to the observation deck. It is one of the best locations to enjoy the stunning view of Yonago City, Miho Bay area and the sea of Japan. If you turn around, the majestic Mt. Daisen lays right before your eyes. Daisen Masumizu Kougen Plateau was designated as "lover's sanctuary" for its romantic scenery. It is also known to the locals as a venue for 地(ji)BeerFest Daisen, which started in 2011. The festival offers a wide selection of delicious, traditionally brewed craft beers from all over Japan.
The view from the bottom of Daisen Masumizu Kogen Plateau.
Daisen Masumizu Kogen Plateau is popular among couples.
- Address: 1069-50, Ouchi-Masumizukogen, Houki-cho, Saihaku-gun, 689-4215, Tottori
- Phone: 0859-52-2228
- Gondola Lift Operation Hours:
10:00-17:00 (weekdays of April - November)
9:30-17:00 (Saturday, Sunday, Holidayof April - November)
9:30-20:30 (Every Saturday of August)
- Closed: Tuesday (If the Tuesday is a holiday, Wednesday is closed)
- Admission: Over Junior High School Student 700yen for a round trip
- Credit Card: Available at Masumizu Field Station, N/A at gondola lift terminal
- WiFi N/A
- URL Link