Tottori Nijisseiki Pear Museum
The Tottori Nijisseiki Pear Museum is situated inside Kurayoshi Park Square in Kurayoshi City, Tottori Prefecture. The museum introduces the history of the Nijisseiki Pear. It shows a five-million-year-old fossil pear leaf, various pear orchards of the world, quiz and diorama about pear production. Visitors can also try the pears for free.
- Tottori Nijisseiki Pear Museum (鳥取二十世紀梨記念館 なしっこ館)
- Address: Kurayoshi Park Square, 198-4, Dakyoji-cho, Kurayoshi-shi, Tottori Prefecture
- Tel: 0858-23-1174
- Opening Hours: 9:00 - 16:40 (Closed at 17:00)
- Closed: The first, third and fifth Monday (Next day is closed if the monday is a holiday), December 29th - January 3rd
- Admission: Adult 300yen, Child 12-15 years 150yen, Infant and Disabled Free
- Access: Take Hinomaru Bus Kurayoshi Park Square Line for 12 minutes from JR Kurayoshi Station. Get off at Kurayoshi Park Square stop or walk for 5 minutes after getting off a bus at "Kurayoshi Park Square North Exit" stop.
- Wifi: --
- URL: http://1174.sanin.jp/