Warabekan Toy and Children's Songs Museum
Warabekan is a museum of toys and children's songs. Visitors can listen to nursery rhymes, children's songs and school songs from the post-war era to modern times. Also, visitors can take a close look at traditional japanese toys, and try toy making workshop.
- Facility Name: Warabekan (わらべ館)
- Address: 3-202, Nishimachi, Tottori City, Tottori Prefecture
- Phone: +81-857-22-7070
- Daily Operating Hours: 9:00-17:00 (Admission ends at 16:30)
- Closed: New Year Holiday, the 3rd Wednesday (If the wednesday is a holiday, the next day is closed. Open daily in August.
- Admission: Adult 500yen (20% off for a group above 20 people), Free under high school student
- Access: Take 100yen Green Kururi Loop Bus from JR Tottori Station for 7 minutes. Get off the bust at Warabekan bus station.
- Wi-Fi: Available
- URL: http://warabe.or.jp/