Tottori Sand Dunes Kodomonokuni
Kodomonokuni means 'Kids Land' in Japanese. As the name shows, the facility offers a place to play with nature for children, including sand and wood craft center, park rides and camp site.
- Facility Name: Tottori Sand Dunes Kodomonokuni (鳥取県立鳥取砂丘こどもの国)
- Address: 1157-1, Hamasaka, Tottori City, Tottori Prefecture
- Phone: +81-857-24-2811
- Open: 9:00-16:30 (Closed at 17:00)
- Closed: the 2nd Wednesday (When the 2nd Wednesday falls on a national holiday, the museum stays open and is closed on the following Thursday), Year-end and for New Year's Holidays,
- Fare: Adult 500yen, Jr. High School Student 200yen
Under elementary school student Free
Students are free on Saturday, Sunday and Holiday
Park rides 100yen 200yen (additional rides for sand and wood craft center)
- Access: Take Hinomaru Bus bound for Tottori Sand Dunes for 17 minutes from JR Tottori Station. Get off the bus at Kodomonokuni Iriguchi bus stop and walk for 10 minutes.
- Wi-Fi: --
- URL: http://www.kodomonokuni.gr.jp/